Bueno Te lo cambio por jn micro i5 2500k de segunda generavion con Su fancooler en Su caja Te sirve ?Denunciar
The new xSeries 206 server offers the performance, function, and the ease of use you need to create a reliable foundation for your small business or workgroup.
- 2.8 or 3.0 GHz1 Pentium 4 with 1 MB L2 cache and 800 MHz front side bus; Intel Celeron at 2.4 GHz also available
- 256 or 512 MB of PC2700 CL2.5 ECC DDR SDRAM UDIMM system memory; 4 GB2 maximum
- Integrated Simple-swap Serial-ATA (SATA) or single-channel Ultra320 controllers
- Tower model with rack support through a rack conversion kit option
- Five available PCI slots
- Seven bays: two 5.25-inch, five 3.5-inch
- Bootable 48x-20x3 IDE CD-ROM
- 340-watt, voltage-sensing power supply and two cooling fans
- System-management support for entry server
- I/O ports:
- Four USB
- Integrated Gigabit Ethernet with RJ-45
- Two high-speed NS16550A software-compatible serial ports
- One high-speed parallel port supporting devices using SSP/EPP/ECP protocols adhering to the IEEE 1284 standard
- PS/2® keyboard and mouse ports
- Integrated ATI 7000M and 16 MB video memory
An excellent choice for cost-sensitive small business, xSeries® 206 servers are easy to use and set up.
These ultra-affordable uniprocessor servers are available with Intel™ Pentium™ 4 processors.
Value and performance
- Powerful Intel Pentium 4 microprocessors at 2.8 or 3.0 GHz with 800 MHz (quad pumped) FSB and 1 MB L2 cache; Intel Celeron® at 2.4 GHz also available
- 256 or 512 MB of PC2700 CL2.5 ECC double data rate (DDR) SDRAM UDIMM memory standard; 4 GB maximum
- Five full-length expansion slots:
- Two 64-bit/66 MHz PCI-X
- Three 32-bit/33 MHz PCI
- Integrated IBM ServeRAID 7e
- Integrated Gigabit Ethernet controller
- Choice of integrated:
- Simple-swap Serial-ATA (SATA)
- Single-channel Ultra320 SCSI controller
- Seven total drive bays
- Attractively priced open bay model with SATA or SCSI, Ultra320 SCSI models with 36.4 GB 10,000 rpm HDD
At your control
Manageability and serviceability features help diagnose problems quickly.
- Alert standard format (ASF) 2.0 featuring secure remote power on and off
- Text console redirect over LAN for monitoring systems vital functions
- Automatic server restart (ASR) to restart server after operating system failure
- Monitoring of memory, thermal, or voltage faults
- Predictive Failure Analysis® (PFA) on HDDs
- Preboot eXecution Environment (PXE) and support for Wake on LAN®
Solid-performing server subsystems
This uniprocessor entry server delivers solid, economical performance by coupling a 2.8 or 3.0 GHz Intel Pentium 4 800 MHz front-side-bus processor with high-speed, PC2700 CL2.5 ECC DDR SDRAM UDIMM and SATA storage or Ultra320 SCSI subsystems. It is also offered with an economical Intel Celeron 2.4 GHz processor.
The xSeries 206 server uses the Intel Core chipsets (Canterwood-ES) to optimize throughput from processors to memory, and to the 64-bit PCI-X bus.
Standard xSeries 206 configurations
Model Processor Memory Interface HDD 8482-1MU 2.8 GHz Pent 4 512 MB SCSI Hot-swap Open bay8482-1RU 2.8 GHz Pent 4 512 MB SCSI 34.4 GB8482-1SU 2.8 GHz Pent 4 256 MB SATA Simple-swap Open bay8482-2MU 3.0 GHz Pent 4 512 MB SCSI Hot-swap Open bay8482-2RU 3.0 GHz Pent 4 512 MB SCSI 34.4 GB8482-2SU 3.0 GHz Pent 4 256 MB SATA Simple-swap Open bay8482-9MU 2.4 GHz Celeron 256 MB SATA Simple-swap 80 GB Cache: 1 MB; 256 KB for 8482-9MU
Additional features include:
- System board — Supports high-speed 256 MB, 512 MB, and 1 GB PC2700 CL2.5 ECC DDR SDRAM UDIMM or PC3200 CL3 ECC DDR SDRAM UDIMM memory
- Five PCI slots — Three PCI 2.2, two PCI-X 66 MHz
- Full-duplex, Gigabit Ethernet PCI controller — Speeds network communications to LAN clients
Expansion capacity and standard features
The xSeries 206 server is housed in a minitower (optionally rack mountable) that can economically handle expansion. This model features:
- 340-watt worldwide, voltage-sensing power supply with auto restart — Supports maximum configurations and minimizes operator intervention after a temporary power outage
- Two full-speed fans (three on hot-swap SCSI models) plus one variable fan in the power supply that cools:
- Power supply
- Drive bays
- 256 MB or 512 of PC2700 CL2.5 ECC DDR SDRAM UDIMM standard
- Four DIMM sockets support:
- Up to 4 GB system memory
- Mixing memory sizes
- Five full-length adapter card slots — Support multiple adapters for network or data storage
- Seven drive bays:
- One accessible 5.25-inch, half-high bay with 48x-20x CD-ROM drive
- One open accessible 5.25/3.5-inch, half-high bay, supporting tape backup devices
- Two accessible 3.5-inch, slim-high bays, one with a standard 1.44 MB diskette drive
- Three internal 3.5-inch, slim high bays, one HDD standard on some models
- SATA models include:
- Integrated SATA controllers
- Supporting up to two Simple-swap SATA devices
- SCSI models include:
- Single-channel Ultra320 SCSI with five-drop LVD SCSI cabling with active termination for installing 16-bit internal SCSI devices
- Support for 15,000 rpm Ultra160 SCSI HDDs (up to 320 MB/s maximum data transfer)
- Integrated ATI video with 16 MB of video memory
Systems management and control
xSeries 206 servers comply with the 2000 ATX implementation guidelines. These guidelines offer better control and manageability of a network.
Supported features include:
- Wake on LAN for legacy LAN adapters to remotely turn the server on from an off state
- Wake on LAN and ASF 2.0 supported on integrated Ethernet controller
- ASF 2.0 support legacy LAN adapters with this function
- ASF 2.0, with secure remote power on and off
- Flash EPROM write protection
- SMBus isolation isolates one bus section and required system components during system power-down from other buses and components to prevent current leakage into devices without power
- PXE support
- SM BIOS
- MAC address on PC box
- Remote Deployment Manager
The xSeries 206 server also features IBM Director, a powerful, highly integrated systems management software solution built on industry standards and designed for ease of use. Exploit your existing enterprise or workgroup management environments and use rich security to access and manage physically dispersed IT assets more efficiently over the Internet. It can help reduce costs through:
- Reduced downtime
- Increased productivity of IT personnel and end users
- Reduced service and support costs
IT administrators can view the hardware configuration of remote systems in detail and monitor the usage and performance of critical components such as processors, HDDs, and memory.
IBM Director includes a portfolio of integrated server tools that work with the Remote Supervisor Adapter or other systems management monitoring functions. Typical functions and monitoring capabilities can include:
- PFA-enabled critical hardware components
- Fan speed
- Diagnostic LEDs
IT administrators achieve comprehensive, virtual on-site control of xSeries servers through the ability to remotely:
- Access the server often regardless of its status
- Inventory and display detailed system and component information
- View server bootup during POST
- Browse and delete logs of events and errors
- Reset or power cycle the server
- Monitor and set thresholds on server health including:
- Operating system load
- POST time-out
- Set proactive alerts for critical server events including PFA on HDDs
- Define automated actions such as:
- Send an e-mail or page to an administrator
- Execute a command or program
- Pop up an error message to the IBM Director console
- Flash BIOS
- Monitor and graph the use of server resources such as:
- Identify potential performance bottlenecks and react to prevent downtime
IBM Director Agent provides integration into leading workgroup and enterprise systems management environments via upward integration modules (available from IBM and third parties). Advanced management capabilities built into xSeries servers are available through:
- Tivoli® Enterprise and Tivoli NetView®
- Computer Associates (CA) Unicenter TNG
- HP OpenView
- Microsoft™ SMS
- BMC Patrol
ServeRAID™ 6i+ controller
The ServeRAID 6i+ controller provides among the best performance and capacity for workgroup xSeries servers, where hardware RAID is needed at an entry-level price. The new ServeRAID 6i+ integrated RAID controller is an intelligent RAID controller offering hardware-based RAID for increased data protection and server availability. It provides investment protection by supporting Ultra320 and Ultra160 HDD mixed configurations.
ServeRAID 6i+ delivers unmatched, industry-proven IBM reliability and quality with 128 MB ECC write-back-cache with battery backup capability. It is a 133 MHz, PCI-X adapter that supports standard RAID 0, 1, 5, and RAID 1E and 5EE level for optimized storage capacity. Running under ServeRAID Manager RAID configuration and monitoring software, it provides powerful easy-to-use RAID management across your storage assets to help reduce your total cost of ownership.
World-class support tools and programs
The xSeries 206 server comes with tools and programs that help you purchase, get your server running, and keep it running smoothly. IBM can help your company maintain ownership of technology leadership servers.
- The ServerProven®,6 program lets you confidently configure your server with various devices and operating systems. This Web-based program provides compatibility information from actual testing of the xSeries 206 server with various adapters and devices.
- The ServerGuide CD library includes online publications, utilities, and drivers that assist you in loading of popular network operating systems.
Additional information: All offers are subject to availability. IBM reserves the right to alter product offerings and specifications at any time without notice. IBM is not responsible for photographic or typographic errors.
IBM makes no representation or warranty regarding third-party products or services.
Preguntas y respuestas
¿Qué quieres saber?
Estos atajos te ayudarán a encontrar lo que buscas.
O pregúntale al vendedor
Hola, perdoná la demora en contestar,si aún te interesa te lo cambio por este server, saludosDenunciar
Y el tipo de micro ?? Que micro esDenunciar
P4 3,2 ghtz bus 800 arquitectura 64 bitsDenunciar
Hola decime cuantos discos trae y de cuanto son cuanta memoria ram tiene y que tipo de procesador es son con 2 processdores o uno ?Denunciar
Hola, tiene 2 gb de ram y 1 disco ide 80gb se le pueden agregar 2 mas sata, saludosDenunciar
Información sobre el vendedor
- Verde claro
Este vendedor tuvo problemas en algunas de sus ventas.
Envío a acordar con el vendedor
Ubicado en Montevideo (Montevideo)
Mercado Libre no vende este artículo y no participa en ninguna negociación, venta o perfeccionamiento de operaciones. Sólo se limita a la publicación de anuncios de sus usuarios.